photo home_zps8ee09cc2.jpg  photo about_zpsa0ee143e.jpg  photo contact_zps445ed8e5.jpg  photo index_zps1857f8c4.jpg  photo links_zpsd5e08a52.jpg  photo etsy_zps7ab7bbb9.jpg

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Etsy: In 2 Years; College Maybe?

JANUARY 26, 2013

During the day, I decided that I would be making an Etsy account. I had fun with the shop, then realized. I needed a bank account (which I have) and a credit card (which I don't have). So I decided that I will be Officially opening my shop, on Dec. 20, 2015. When I turn fifteen. I'll spend these two years making the shop attractive and eye catching to all viewers. I'll think of products and develop the stores variety. So I need your help. I have a number of products lined up so far, like polymer clay charms, and resin, rose earrings. I look forward to the opening of my store :D


Start here.


TODAY: JANUARY 27,2013


Today I created a banner for my shop :D. It turned out better than I thought it would since i'm only a novice artist. I would like to make a full scale one soon, for this blog. It will overall have the same theme, but i'll swap out a few colors and make it look more whimsical. :) I think I will add a cheap banner making section into my shop. I'll begin making the products after Chinese New Year, when I have money :). So far the supplies I've acquired are; nothing. I'll need some resin and polymer clay. Maybe even some mold putty. Have a great day guys ;)



Hey guys. So I was thinking today and I might change the shop opening date to when I start college. The reason for this; A. I don't have a credit card, and don't want to use up my moms money. B. I'm still trying to get better at making polymer clay things so I need more practice C. I'm not emotionally stable. So I hope you understand. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment