photo home_zps8ee09cc2.jpg  photo about_zpsa0ee143e.jpg  photo contact_zps445ed8e5.jpg  photo index_zps1857f8c4.jpg  photo links_zpsd5e08a52.jpg  photo etsy_zps7ab7bbb9.jpg

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Daily Clay





FEBRUARY 7, 2013

Hello! Sorry I haven't posted in quite a while! So, I made a new tutorial go check it out! <3 It's a fail(ish) cupcake. When I say Ish I meant it looked pretty good in real life but really ugly in the pic, So how have you guys been! I added a few products to my Etsy, so yeah. I have a math test tomorrow and I need to study, I'm failing Geometry and i'm pretty confident I can get at least a B on this test! BTW. I'm in eighth grade (asian) probably already guessed though huh?



JANUARY 29, 2013

Today was a bad day. I felt like I was in Seventh Grade again. Last year in the beginning of my Seventh grade year, I became very introverted. I wouldn't talk to some of my friends, actually it's not that I wouldn't, I COULDN'T. My grades were dropping from A's to B-'s. And I had family trouble, but that's for another day and another story. I would stay completely quiet when hanging out with my friends, even one of my best friends became hard to talk to. I felt like I wanted to kill myself, but couldn't bring myself to it. I cut once, but it was tiny and I cried for Two hours after, because I felt so bad. I hated everything, people that I hung out with would ask me why I was so quiet, and I just didn't know what to say. I hated everything. I was never like this before, what happened to me? I would ask myself. When Eighth grade came around, I told myself I would make this a better year, so far it's been good. But today, today was by far the worst. As you might be able to tell, I opened up a bit, but still remained quiet. So one of my friends asked me today why I was so quiet, I felt like crying. Especially when he told me that I never say bye when I leave, and so I said I only did that once and that best friend said that I didn't and she looked annoyed. I almost cried tears of frustration. No one would ever understand me. Even when I tell my mom about these kind of things, she doesn't care. I don't want to cry myself to sleep any more. Everything was getting better, not at home, but at school it was. Then this had to happen. I'll make it through. I'm sensitive,but I know not to give up.



JANUARY 31, 2013

So far the blog as been going well! I have 122 views in about 4 days. Good or Bad I don't know, you tell me. No followers yet, but I think as soon as I publish more tutorials, or posts, the blog will get more popular ;). Right now I'm really focusing on this blog and not on my Etsy store, since I still have a number of years until I can get my own Credit Card... Maybe i'll make a few ads so I can acquire some money to start my store and gather supplies. Bye Buy Guys.


Hey Guys! Welcome to the Daily Clay, my daily clay journal. Sometimes it will be about polymer clay, sometimes about my horrible day. But anyway, i'll be okay. >.<.

No comments:

Post a Comment